Monday, November 17, 2008

The 30 Club!!!!

Well, today I joined the 30 club!!! So far, it's pretty great! It has been a wonderful birthday! Rusty, Mom, Dad and Korey were all here this weekend to help me celebrate! Mom, my aunts, and Korey all went shopping on Saturday, ended up with dinner at the Macaroni Grill. We had a party of 19 there! It was so fun. The best part of the night was when Gideon came up to me, and said, "Mommy, I have something for you...." I asked him what, and he said, "happy birthday!!!" and gave me a great big hug. It was the sweetest thing ever!

Today I got to sleep in til 9:15!!!! I haven't slept that late in so long, although I was still up at midnight, 3, and 6:30, but it was nice to go back to sleep!!!! Then we just hung out around the house, Greyson bought me a new game for my birthday so we had a couple of friends over to play. Then Mom came and watched the kids while Greyson and I went out for a nice dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was our first night out without kids since July! So, it was really nice.



Let's see, what has happened lately that you need to be updated on? We went and hung out at the Turtle park before the weather got cold. It's just a park made up of all these giant concrete turtles! the kids absolutely loved it.







Greyson finished his first quarter..... one down, six to go!!! He did very well and is looking forward to the classes next quarter.

Now the weather is cold, the leaves are all down, winter is just about here!

Gideon had his Endocrinologist appt. this past Thursday. We'll get the test results from that on Wednesday. They are just checking him out because he's so small for his age. Mia goes to the Urologist in December to get established with a local doctor here to deal with her renal reflux. Nathanael is doing great!!! He's really holding his head up and smiling lots! This week he also grabbed a toy (pooh bear) and brought it to his mouth!!! He's so cute!!!


I think that's about it!!!! God bless you all!

No comments: