Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Break started off AWESOME!!!! I got together with my 3 closest friends from High School. Kim, Krissy, Megan and I haven't all four been together for 7 years! We all turned 30 this year, so I made a cake to help us celebrate...We had a great day reminiscing and just spending time together. It was fun to show off my beautiful children!!! :)
Thanksgiving was a fun day. It was so great to have family around. My aunt and uncle from CA were even here. We had fun throughout the week playing games, visiting, and eating great food! The turkey was almost as big as Nathanael! I'll post a picture when I get it from dad.
Nathanael is growing like crazy and is gaining control of his head more and more. Here he is in a bumbo seat...
Today was exciting too, we put up our Christmas tree! It was so fun to have both kids actively involved in it and so excited. We put it up this morning, had lunch and then took naps... when Gideon woke up, he came out of his room grinning! Then, he looked at the tree.... "There aren't any presents, mommy." HAHAHAHAHA!!! He thought that if he went to sleep, there would be presents when he woke up! It was pretty cute. We also put a light up tree outside, the kids were just glowing about that too. here are a couple of pics from today!




It's been a fun break... now it's time to get back into the swing of things! :) God bless!

No comments: